This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which EBOS ADVISORY PTE LTD (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). EBOS ADVISORY PTE LTD (“us”, “we”, or “our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of the users (“user”,”you or “your”) of EBOS Cloud Accountant, EBOS ADVISORY PTE LTD (the “Site”). Our related companies include the following :
There are a few ways you can use our services – to incorporate company, to instruct any corporate secretary assignment, to search for opportunities, to share your company information, to communicate with other people or to create new content.
This notice will inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. This Data Protection Notice will be continuously assessed against new technologies and business practices. This notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
1. As used in this Notice:
“customer” and/or “user ” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified:
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your passport number, identity number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information. We will also ask for company and financial information such as figures which can be found in the ‘business profile’, ‘awards’, ‘certificates’, ‘profit and loss statement’ or ‘balance sheet.
3. Collection of Personal Data
Generally, we collect Personal Data in the following ways:
when you submit any forms relating to any of our products and services;
4. If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (eg information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
5. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
1. We collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
In addition, we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes, depending on the nature of your relationship with us:
2. If you are our client:
3. If you submit an application to us as a candidate for an employment position:
4. For legal reasons;
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of EBOS ADVISORY PTE LTD under good-faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary for investigation of potential violations, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. It would also be used to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. To protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of EBOS ADVISORY PTE LTD, users or the public as required or permitted by law.
5. If you do not interact with us in the manners specified above, we may collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes, in accordance with the Act:
When the need arises for Personal Data to be collected, used or disclosed for purposes other than the ones originally consented for, we will obtain your fresh consent in that regard, where necessary, in accordance with the Act.
6. As we rely on your Personal Data to provide products and services to you, you should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct.
7. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under a contract with you).
We may disclose your personal data:
8. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period, which is usually 1 year thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
1. When you use our services or view content provided by EBOS ADVISORY PTE LTD, we automatically collect and store certain information in the server logs. This includes details which are as follows, and not limited to, how you used our service such as your search opportunities, telephone log information, how you interact with links on the Service and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. Akin to many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
1. We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot be reasonably manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
1. When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets EBOS ADVISORY PTE LTD help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the Service over time. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the site may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
1. Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to EBOS ADVISORY PTE LTD when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
1. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within fifteen (15) business days of receiving it.
3. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing.
4. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
1. you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
2. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
1. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal and Company Information and we encrypt many of our services using SSL. Appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
2. We restrict access of personal information to EBOS ADVISORY PTE LTD employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. All employees are briefed the importance of PDPA and NDA. Every employees will go through a training and acknowledge via signing a Non Disclosure Act on the use of data with EBOS ADVISORY PTE LTD. They may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
3. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
1. We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
2. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes. A reasonable period is to keep the data collected for 1 year upon the cessation of services. Once the data is deleted, we will not be able to retrieve it by any means in our cloud storage system. Hence, it is important that you must keep the accounting recording for 5 years based on Singapore Companies Acts, ACRA and IRAS in a safe and secure location.
This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner: email@example.com